The Mallard Skate Co. brand was was created by Thomas Ha'o, from Kahalu'u, one of the first members to join the Mapunawai program. His main product is a skateboard carrying backpack.
"I've always loved skateboarding, and wanted to find a way to generate some additional income for myself while doing something I love" -Thomas
Since it's creation, Mallard has grown to over 1,300 followers online, as well as made the move to retail. You can find them on instagram at @mallardskate.co, on Amazon.com, and locally in stores at 808 Skate and Hapa Surf & Skate.
Want to help out? Tap this button to get a 20% off discount code, and leave a review after you receive the product. Each review has a MASSIVE impact on Amazon sales, rankings and profitability and can change a new sellers entire career path!
- [Skater owned, tested, and APPROVED]: Mallard Skate Co. is not just a faceless corporation, but a skater owned brand that loves our little wooden toys. We test and approve our products, standing by everything that leaves our warehouse.
- [Fits most boards 7.0' to 9.0' wide]: Carry a wide range of electric skateboards, traditional skateboards, freestyle boards, surfskates, longboards and more. Bag design best accommodates uniformly shaped skateboards, such as popsicles and symmetrical boosted boards.
- [Wide adjustable shoulder straps]: When you’re biking to the spot, carrying shovels through a ditch, or hiking to a secret ramp, do so in comfort. The wide and adjustable straps help you to adapt to different situations, clothing, and your particular preferences.
- [Folding design, convenient for use even without a board]: You might not always be skating, but you’ll probably always need a bag. The foldable design tucks away the straps and lets you conveniently use the bag without a skateboard.
- [TWO 9' x 10' Compartments for snacks and skate tools]: Small zipper pocket is perfect for your keys, wallet, skate tool, train card, and other small items. Large pocket can fit a water bottle, clean and dry t-shirt, snacks, and anything else you’ll need on a skate mission.
- [Mechanically efficient carrying design]: Yes, skateboard backpacks have been around for a while. But older designs hold the board further away from your body, and therefore making the load feel heavier. Our tested design keeps the board close to your body, providing a lighter and more controlled feel.